- Fill in the number of rooms you want to occupy during your stay.
- To do so, you can change the select options quantity under the "Select Rooms" column below the Package Inclusions.
- Make sure to select the number of rooms you want on each date you've checked in.
- If, in case, you want to specify the number of rooms simultaneously on each date; Change the select option quantity on the "Apply To All Dates" row.
- Once you're done selecting the numbers of your room(s) click on the "Select" button located on the bottom right part of the table to save your room selection.
- After finishing all your room selections, you can continue to the next step by clicking on the "Continue" button on the bottom right part of the tables.
Yes, you can. Just key in the Guest Name(s) (First Name and Last Name/Surname) when making bookings and reservations. Passport number for foreign guests, and any valid ID for Filipinos locals, is required.
A Confirmation Number or an Electronic Receipt will be provided after every successful booking. A copy of your booking reference will be sent to your nominated email address or you may log on to www.gohotels.ph to view your bookings accordingly.
Yes, you can but with a charge. We shall apply Php 500 plus VAT for every change in booking details per room per night, i.e. Php 500 plus VAT x number of rooms with change in booking details x number of nights. Changes in booking details refer to name, date, number of rooms, number of nights, add-ons. You may log in to www.gohotels.ph for any changes. Bookings at promo rates of PHP 588 and below are non-cancellable, non-refundable, and non-changeable.
Only one name is required per room. The person whose name appears in the booking confirmation must be the same person checking-in. Passport (for foreign guests), and any valid ID for local guests, both of which should correspond to the document used when booking, should be presented upon check-in.
We advise you to print out your Electronic Receipt for a smooth check in at the reception area. Otherwise, just present a valid identification and confirm your booking details at the front desk.
You can pay for your room online using a credit card. If you do not have a credit card, you also have the option to settle charges via bank deposit at a Robinsons Bank branch. Walk-in guests may pay over-the-counter at the Front Desk through cash or credit card.
No, there is no need to make any deposit. However, you are encouraged to return your keycard to the Front Desk for the use of the next guest.
All payments must be made in Philippine Peso (PHP). Currency conversion and its fluctuations will be up to your credit card provider.