The word Tacloban evolved from the word "Taklub", a basket-like contraption for catching fish. For a time, it served as the capital of the Philippines while Manila was under Japanese control. With so much history and heritage, Go Hotels strategically positioned itself as the biggest budget hotel in Tacloban City, a mere 15- 20 minute drive to the airport.
Room and Hotel Information
- Rooms are 12-16 sqm in size
- 98 rooms (50 Twin, 48 Queen)
- Accommodation: Maximum of 2 people per room
- Strictly no smoking in the rooms. Penalty of Php1,000 will be collected upon negligence of this rule.
- Beds are of high quality; 100% cotton sheets with duvet covers complete with chiropractic and high quality non-allergenic pillows
- Rooms come with individually controlled air-condition units
- Private bathroom with hot and cold rain shower and handheld showers
- Bathroom inclusions: 2 bath towels, foot towels, single use soap and shampoo with conditioner, and tissue paper
- Standard 220V universal sockets
- 22 inch LCD TV with cable
- In-room phones for room-to-room calls only
- Free wi-fi in rooms and on the lobbies
- In-room safe
- Make-up room service available from 11am to 2pm only. Additional make-up room: Php500
- Hair dryer, flat iron with board available upon request: Php100 per use
- 24hr CCTV security
- Conference room good for 50 persons
- Check in time: 2:00pm, check out time: 11:00am
- Luggage storage : Php50 per luggage
- Located beside Robinsons Place Tacloban
Find us here!
Tabuan National Highway, Marasbaras, Tacloban City, Leyte
Contact Number :
+63 (53) 5230391 to 93 | +63 998 840 1720
How to Get There :
A 7-minute walk from the bustling Robinsons Place Tacloban shopping mall, this down-to-earth budget hotel is 2 km from the Tacloban City Convention Center.